Secondary diagnosis

sammyb

Sep 19, 2007
Nottingham
The coughing, spluttering and being sick that I was worried about with my laddo lying flat has a diagnosis. The worst possible I am afraid. I am in a state of complete shock. I have been told to prepare for the worst in the next few weeks. Meanwhile all medication has been withdrawn so it is not such a trial to get down him. Just fluids now and he will stay at home - at laddo's insistence which has been respected by the medics after the traumas he went through last year in the various hospitals. Wall to wall carers, Macmillan nurses, night sitters etc so I will be well supported. But ...... I cannot begin to say how I am feeling except that I am just broken to pieces.

Love from sammyb

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Oh Sammy love, I cannot imagine how you are feeling.

I am glad at least that someone listened to you and your lovely man.

Wall to wall carers, Macmillan nurses, night sitters etc so I will be well supported. But ....

Sending you a special TP hug. My prayers are with you both.

hugs.gif

twinone

May 19, 2008
england
So sorry

Hi Sammy

I am so sorry about your laddo.

I was also in a state of shock when I was given the same news this time last year. Words cant express how much I feel for you at this momemt.

Thinking of you both

Lots of love
Janet

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Sammy

My heart goes out to you. You have fought so hard and now have to face this dreadful news. I hope you have the strength to see it through.

With love xx

sammyb

Sep 19, 2007
Nottingham
Bless you everyone and thank you for your hugs and prayers. I will find the strength from somewhere I know but God alone knows what I'll be like at the end.

I am staying up tonight to sit with him. He is fast asleep but I am still in a panic.

Talk to you tomorrow.

love sammyb

Lynne

Jun 3, 2005
Suffolk,England
Sammy, take all help offered with both hands, make this precious time together YOUR time,
let others carry some of the drudgery now they are going to be there for you. I'm so sorry.

May

Oct 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Sammy, so sorry to hear the news. Make sure you take this time together and focus on quality time with your 'laddo', let others take the strain in other areas for you.

Sending HUGS

Thinking of you both.