Manofkent

Mar 22, 2018
Hi guys my name is Colin I live in Kent and I have vascular dementia it first started with forgetting things I was sent for a scan of the brain and they found multiple white spots which was diagnosed as DVD got referee to mental health services where they did a mmse test which my score was firstly 27/100 then another test was carried out by my nuero which was 23/100 I have in place e poa for health and financial side noticed recently iam getting slurred speech and stiffness and balance issues

karaokePete

Jul 23, 2017
N Ireland
Hello @Manofkent, welcome to TP. you will find this a friendly, informative and supportive place.

Do take a good look around the site and if you have any questions or wish to express worries just post away and I'm sure you will get replies. Everyone here is on the same dementia journey so everyone is very understanding.

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
hello @Manofkent
a warm welcome from me too
I'm glad you came across this site and have joined as there are quite a few members with a diagnosis themselves and lots of folk who have dementia in their lives, so you've joined a sympathetic and understanding community
feel free to write about anything at all, members will join your thread for a chat
I lived in Kent for a while and watched the 2000 celebrations from the top of Windmill Hill in Gravesend; same place I watched the solar eclipse with my dad = happy days

Manofkent

Mar 22, 2018
hello @Manofkent
a warm welcome from me too
I'm glad you came across this site and have joined as there are quite a few members with a diagnosis themselves and lots of folk who have dementia in their lives, so you've joined a sympathetic and understanding community
feel free to write about anything at all, members will join your thread for a chat
I lived in Kent for a while and watched the 2000 celebrations from the top of Windmill Hill in Gravesend; same place I watched the solar eclipse with my dad = happy days
Hi shedrech thanks for your reply I live in sheerness not that far from Gravesend going to have a good luck around the site