Travel insurance for Dementia

MDJ102

Mar 28, 2017
hi, can anyone recommend any good travel insurance companies that cover for dementia?

Thank you
X

karaokePete

Jul 23, 2017
N Ireland
I got cover with Staysure. I felt it was expensive and I don’t know how good they are as I’ve yet to make a claim. However, I went ahead as the 2 insurers I’d used in the past simply wouldn’t cover my wife, who has Alzheimer’s.

Frenchie1

Jan 7, 2018
Hello
Today I contacted PayingTooMuch.com/Express and asked for an Annual Travel insurance quote for me and my husband who has dementia and another health condition and got three reasonable quotes from them. Their system was easy to operate so you should have no difficulty and it would be worth a try. You can then check out the companies suggested to ensure that they offer what you need.

Amethyst59

Jul 3, 2017
Kent
I don’t know if this is any help, but Saga holidays include insurance...and dementia is covered.

PaulEd

Feb 2, 2020
Worcestershire
I think that this was the last threat about travel insurance. We will need to either update my mother's provider on her condition or take out another policy. Do we need any form of note from a GP ie do they ask about the severity of the illness? Any recent recommendations?