Had enough today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrys daughter

Jul 12, 2016
2018 has landed
I would like to send stronge hugs to you all
Marnie your doing an amazing job but I read and cry the struggle is never-ending and reminds me so much of my dad xx
Rosy you carnt have eyes in the back of your head and your mum also reminds me of my dad he used to forget he needed help to stand and usr a walking frame and fell so many times I would feel dreadful it had happened I do hope your mum's on the mend and we gotta set a meet up date for the spring xx
Polly t sounds a fine place where your mum is hope she had a comfortable Christmas xx
Lavender when will your life become easy such choices i wouldnt know were to start its great your a controller your mum needs you to be to get her what she needs xx
Jp how are you did you have Christmas with your lovely family xx

I'M glad 2017 is over my sister has been very ill only just picking up after 7wks
My brother in law is in icu fighting to stay alive but has now signed a dnr I'm going to see him to night as I fear he won't be here by the wk end and to top it off my husband's brother from another mother came to visit us 22 Dec and had a massave stroke while sitting talking to my grandson so we got him to hospital blue lights and sirens and he has been on the acute stroke ward since
On a positive finnish here my kittens are helping to heal my broken heart thay make me laugh every day and give me a reason to jump out of bed each day

My heartfelt best wishes go out to you all for 2018 and thinking if Molly and Worrier sorry if iv missed anyone
Xxxxx

jorgieporgie

Mar 2, 2016
YORKSHIRE
2018 has landed
I would like to send stronge hugs to you all
Marnie your doing an amazing job but I read and cry the struggle is never-ending and reminds me so much of my dad xx
Rosy you carnt have eyes in the back of your head and your mum also reminds me of my dad he used to forget he needed help to stand and usr a walking frame and fell so many times I would feel dreadful it had happened I do hope your mum's on the mend and we gotta set a meet up date for the spring xx
Polly t sounds a fine place where your mum is hope she had a comfortable Christmas xx
Lavender when will your life become easy such choices i wouldnt know were to start its great your a controller your mum needs you to be to get her what she needs xx
Jp how are you did you have Christmas with your lovely family xx

I'M glad 2017 is over my sister has been very ill only just picking up after 7wks
My brother in law is in icu fighting to stay alive but has now signed a dnr I'm going to see him to night as I fear he won't be here by the wk end and to top it off my husband's brother from another mother came to visit us 22 Dec and had a massave stroke while sitting talking to my grandson so we got him to hospital blue lights and sirens and he has been on the acute stroke ward since
On a positive finnish here my kittens are helping to heal my broken heart thay make me laugh every day and give me a reason to jump out of bed each day

My heartfelt best wishes go out to you all for 2018 and thinking if Molly and Worrier sorry if iv missed anyone
Xxxxx

hrh

Sep 16, 2017
Rant Rant Rant. Fed up to the back teeth today. Had a bad night and all day, Mum talking to the clock and asking her Mum to come and get her. Had the gas engineer here whilst she was doing it,he must think it's a mad house.
Waiting for results from the bloods and urine sample DN's took on Friday. No let up today just constant, my head is in pieces. Why or why cant we just have one full week of peace instead of a couple of days.
Sorry all feel better just putting it down on here. Maybe a good one tonight. Fingers crossed and everything else. Even the cat is fed up everytime she goes out to do her business Mum goes and brings her back in. (HAVE TO LAUGH OR WILL CRACK UP)
Feeling it for you, if I didn't know, I would think you were describing the Mad Hatters Tea Party, looking at the clock, being on time, bad times here too with our little Ninja, so feeling your pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.