Logging on

Status
Not open for further replies.

gene genie

Apr 26, 2017
Something weird happening tonight, each time I try to visit the tp site I am having to reset my password, no idea why? Is anyone else having problems?

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
When you log in, are you checking the box that says "stay logged in" (or something similar) so you don't need to log in every time? There was an update yesterday that meant everyone had to log in again. When you enter your password, before you hit "log in", make sure you have the box checked - it's easy to forget. I drove myself nuts all day yesterday, because I kept forgetting to check that box!

PollyP.

Oct 8, 2009
Herefordshire UK
Hi gene genie
Yes I've just had to log in even though I don't usually have to, I don't normally sign out when finishing on the forum, Strange!
Pauline

Tin

May 18, 2014
UK
on and off last night and this morning, even though I had ticked the stay logged in box, seems ok at the moment though, will see what happens overnight! Strange though because this was the same problem I had with old lay out and one of the things that pleased me with new lay out was that I stayed logged in. Whatever did the wizards do yesterday!!

lemonjuice

Jun 15, 2016
England
Happened to me several times recently, including just now. I check everytime that I tick the stay logged in box, but still making no difference.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.