Advice with home care

thats life

Jan 2, 2013
Northumberland
Hi there can anyone advise , my sister in law care,s for her husband, she has a really good care package, but there are now problems with the care providers finding it difficult to provide the care, due to staff shortages, it has been suggested to her that she finds her own carers, she does not feel she could manage this, she has tried to contact the care manager and left messages and no one has got back to her, she is very worried that the care she has will be withdrawn and she is left to sort things out herself.

Beate

May 21, 2014
London
If the care package was arranged via Social Services, I suggest she goes back to them and tells them to sort it out.

whitehead1976

Dec 22, 2016
Nottingham
If the care package was arranged via Social Services, I suggest she goes back to them and tells them to sort it out.[/QUOTE
Social services will sort this matter for you,I would have thought there will be plenty of other care companies that they can get a contract with if you have problems with the people you are with now,my mother pays for her care as she is over the threshold for any funding at the moment,but the care arranged through social services is a lot cheaper for us than approaching a care company directly with a private arrangement.

Bod

Aug 30, 2013
Change care Agency.
There's plenty out there.
Choose one that has uniforms.

Bod