mum

dream

Feb 9, 2008
shropshire
mum sad news mum died early wednesday morning i went to take dad is paper and he got up from bad and opened the front door i went to make tea and he went to see how mum was and i heared a massive cry she dead. no more pain now for mum she was in so much pain. i did not no grief was so bad cried all morning felt dryed out by afternoon thought i could not cry anymore but was at it again last night cried my self to sleep with my husbands arms around me.now we will have to keep an eye on dad he has been so good nursed her right up to the end and his world has stopped turning now mum has gone.

helen.tomlinson

Mar 27, 2008
Dear Dream

My heart goes out to you and your dad. Your mum is now pain free and at peace but you and your dad are still in the situation and are faced with such a huge loss.

Sending a hug and my sincere condolences.

Love Helen

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Dream

So sorry to hear you've lost your mum. What a terrible shock it must have been for your dad and you.

Your mum is now free of her pain, but you are left with unbearable grief. You are right that your dad is going to need a lot of support, but so will you. Do you have someone you can talk to? A good friend who will let you just talk it out? I hope so. If not, ring Samaritans and talk through your emotions with them, they will listen.

And we're always here for you, just post at any time.

Love and hugs to you and your dad,

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Dear Dream,

I am so sorry to hear of your sad loss.

Grief is such a hard thing to bear and I truly sympathise with you and your dad. I hope you will find some comfort in the knowledge that your mum is free from all her suffering.

I wish you all the strength needed to cope.

Caring Thoughts, Taffy.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Dream

I`m so sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. I hope you and your father will take comfort, knowing her pain is over.
Love xx

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
Hi Dream

What a shock for you all.

Thoughts are with you all at this sad time.

Love

Mameeskye

Jane.B

Dec 7, 2007
Hampshire
Dear Dream, I'm so sorry for your sad news, what an awful shock for you and your dad.
Your mum is now at peace and free of her pain

Jane.B

ella

Jul 13, 2008
Halifax
Dear Dream

So sorry for your loss you must be devastated - my regards to all of you at this time...God Bless

luv Ella x

haze

Jul 17, 2008
surrey
Dream
Im so very sorry to hear about your Mum I feel so much for you and your family at this time, be strong
love haze xx

twinone

May 19, 2008
england
sincere condolences

so sorry for the loss of your mum.

Try to take of yourself and your dad.

Lots of love
Janet

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Another Angel in Heaven

Dear Dream,
Sending you condolesces on the lost of you Mother.
May you and you Father find the strength to get you though each days.
Best wishes
Christine