Mom passed away

Devon belle

Oct 12, 2017
East Devon
My mom passed away in the early hours ,pneumonia was the cause.She had a rapid decline yesterday and her GP rang to tell me she was unresponsive and vital signs failing.A GP was called to administer something for her agitation and she passed peacefully in the care of her CH manager ( so kind and caring).
Have not been with you long but thank you so much for your posts ,they helped me reaffirm my decision to let nature take its course .My thoughts will remain with you all and wish your loved ones peace ,bless you all x

lemonjuice

Jun 15, 2016
England
My mom passed away in the early hours ,pneumonia was the cause.She had a rapid decline yesterday and her GP rang to tell me she was unresponsive and vital signs failing.A GP was called to administer something for her agitation and she passed peacefully in the care of her CH manager ( so kind and caring).
Have not been with you long but thank you so much for your posts ,they helped me reaffirm my decision to let nature take its course .My thoughts will remain with you all and wish your loved ones peace ,bless you all x

With you in our sorrow as my mother died Sunday afternoon.

lemonjuice

Jun 15, 2016
England
Lorrell28 So sorry to hear this. X
Thanks for that.
Fortunately for me, as I've said to many people I'm very sad, but I'm not sorry all her suffering is over as my mother has had a much, much, much longer, slow decline.

Scouts girl

Jan 18, 2017
So very sorry to hear your sad news. My thoughts are with you both. Sending much love and hugs xxxx

Melles Belles

Jul 4, 2017
South east