17 hrs! Exhausted!

Lemondrop

Aug 9, 2017
Just took the time to read everyone's response....to my original post.
Thank you all so so much, I didn't realise till I joined this forum, I was not alone.
My heart felt thanks. X

Lemondrop

Aug 9, 2017
Aw Lemondrop, so sorry, you sure did your Mum proud, amazing care and so much love.
I pray I can do the same. Take care of you. XX

DollyBird...we do the best we can...as someone said the guilt monster...I am bashing that monster every minute....but...guilt is looking back and wanting to do something different to the choice we made in the moment...if we had forethought or hindsight then yes GUILT would be a word...it's not a word! Guilt does not exist! X

wazza

Nov 18, 2015
You are never alone......

Just took the time to read everyone's response....to my original post.
Thank you all so so much, I didn't realise till I joined this forum, I was not alone.
My heart felt thanks. X

Really, you are never alone on here.... so sorry x

Bunpoots

Volunteer Host
Apr 1, 2016
Nottinghamshire
Sorry to hear your news. I didn't comment on your original post as I had nothing useful to add. You've done brilliantly by your mum and I hope you're proud of yourself x

Harrys daughter

Jul 12, 2016
Such a difficult time ahead sounds like your mum went the same path as my dad and its all about trying to move from one day to the next my sincere condolences to you you are not alone we here for you xxx

Lemondrop

Aug 9, 2017
Thank you so much everyone. I feel totally exhausted...today has been so hard after days on the phone, going to places yesterday to deal with people face to face and they so kind and helpful. I came home yesterday wanting to sleep for a week! I slept for all of 4-5hrs...for the first time ever! I went to bed today from 2pm and slept sound for 3 hrs.
Am ready again to try and sleep...I do feel emotionally exhausted with every small part of getting life back...though feel it's awful even throwing out half eaten packet of sweets...I can hear mum saying ' what a waste'...I honestly just say to myself and in my head...well? 'You should be here to eat them' ❤️❤️

Amy in the US

Feb 28, 2015
USA
Hi, Lemondrop. Just wanted to stop in and say I've been thinking of you.

It's good to hear you are encountering some kind people.

Not surprised to hear you are exhausted, and I should think it's both physical and emotional. Hope you are able to continue to get some rest and do whatever you can, to look after yourself (easier said than done).