Had enough today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MollyD

Mar 27, 2016
Ireland
Oh, Lavender, what a blow!

As you say, at least it has made the consultant review and do things properly and safely. If they'd only bloody listen to you in the first place.

rosy18

Jul 23, 2016
Blackpool

Don't know how you did it Harrys'd I tried but got nowhere trying to post a picture of us 2
I must chop some more off my hair it's gone far too long. I haven't been to a hairdressers in 4 years, now Mums a bit more use to the carers I might take the plunge and go and get it cut properly !!!

jorgieporgie

Mar 2, 2016
YORKSHIRE
Evening Ladies,
Just caught up on here I have been decorating and any distraction and I would not have got it done.
Harryd thanks for all these pictures we can finally put faces to names. I told you that you resembled Lavender your like twins:D
Rosy you look lovely too such a kind face.
We will all have to meet up before Xmas if we can for a get together.
Sorry Lavender things took a turn again for you and your Mum, I thought I would read that your Mum had moved and was getting settled in. Things never go smooth for you, hope things get sorted out quickly.
Marnie hope your Mum is home and everything is going well and you are comfortable with the live in carer.
Aisling hope your well, not heard from you for a while. Worrier too xx
Big warm hugs to you all xxxx

Lavender45

Jun 7, 2015
Liverpool
I've just had a late call from the ward. The 117 leave funding is now in place for one week and the paperwork completed. Mum moves tomorrow at some point, but no time has been fixed as yet. Hopefully she'll accept the move and not get too wound up and aggressive. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. X

Harrys daughter

Jul 12, 2016
Got me eyes fingers and legs crossed lavender
Marnie hope all's well your end and hugs for anyone needing one
Molly big hug 4 you xxx
Hope to get a meeting sorted b4 Xmas x

Lavender45

Jun 7, 2015
Liverpool
Hi Dollybird16

I'm getting in there first and sending a huge ((((((((((((hug)))))))))))). Hope you are okish, if you need to let of steam we're all here for you. X

DollyBird16

Sep 5, 2017
Greater London
Thank you it means such a lot, a frantic evening, after a long and challenging work day. I'm over it now and sooooo looking forward to my bed.
My one big question is 'How come I've put on weight, all I seem to do is be up and down, doing jobs and running around looking for these pesky people in the house'
Sleep well all and many many thanks for being there. X

jorgieporgie

Mar 2, 2016
YORKSHIRE
Morning Ladies,
Lavender todays the day and I am willing everything goes well for you and your Mum big hugs to you both xxx
Marnie how did the first night go.
Dollybird16 hope today is kinder to you and late hugs sent.
The sun is trying to get out already and its suppose to be nice all day, hopefully get the grass cut.
Think we should have a big huge group hug today for Lavender especially and anyone else who needs it. ((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

rosy18

Jul 23, 2016
Blackpool
I'm in the group hug holding tight especially to Lavender, Marnie and Dollbird16 extra (((hugs ))) your way.
Thinking of you all xx

Lavender45

Jun 7, 2015
Liverpool
Hi everyone.

If I didn't have two left feet I'd do a little dance. Mum moved to PC about an hour ago. They say she seems pretty settled. I'm dying to go in, but they recommend letting her settle, which I totally understand. Sitting on my hands and not going in is going to be difficult though. X

DollyBird16

Sep 5, 2017
Greater London
Wonderful Lavender.
I'd be the same as you, just wanting to get there.
I know flowers are not to be taken in, but here are some for Mum
And for you
That way you can take them in.
Big hugs to you and Mum. X

MollyD

Mar 27, 2016
Ireland
Fantastic news, Lavender. Maybe if you keep pouring glasses of wine and sipping them, it'd keep those hands occupied.

Offers are coming in for mum's house. I know it's positive, but I'm having another meltdown. Just can't stop crying. It's just so enormous, more of mum and dad's history slipping away. Anyway, people are dealing with much harder stuff but I need to say it anyhow. Today, I see and feel her everwhere in her home.

Sam Luvit

Oct 19, 2016
East Sussex
That is good news Lavender :D , as Molly suggests, a glass of wine to keep you busy & unable to drive, so you stay away

So pleased your mum seems to be settling

Harrys daughter

Jul 12, 2016
Thank you it means such a lot, a frantic evening, after a long and challenging work day. I'm over it now and sooooo looking forward to my bed.
My one big question is 'How come I've put on weight, all I seem to do is be up and down, doing jobs and running around looking for these pesky people in the house'
Sleep well all and many many thanks for being there. X

Hugs and welcome DB it's such good family on here we all care for each other as for the weight since my dad died just b4 Xmas I have slipped on a near 4stone yes that's right half a stone a month food is my friend well junk is so here I am 5'1" and 15st 7lb I'm like a side of a house but hayhoo it's only fat

Status
Not open for further replies.