Sitter

Jean1234

Mar 19, 2015
OH has just spent his first two hours with his sitter. They were getting on really well when I left to go to the hospital for my mammogram and OH was very chirpy when I got back . What a relief. Even though my time was spent at the hospital I still feel as if I've had the long awaited break.

Tin

May 18, 2014
UK
Good news. 3 to 4 hours a week is a godsend for me, knowing that mum is happy with our sitter and she is a real gem, although she is on holiday at the moment, I cannot wait for her return. the hours I get give me a chance to meet up with my girlfriends for lunch and a few glasses of wine, or just going to my neighbours for a coffee and a rest in their spare bed - reading a few pages of my book in peace.

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
Glad it went well Jean, and hope you can get some more time now you feel confident it's working. You could even plan something a bit more exciting than a mammogram!!

That doesn't sound a lot of time for you Tin, although good you enjoy it. Is there any chance of you getting a second sit in the week?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tin

May 18, 2014
UK
Glad it went well Jean, and hope you can get some more time now you feel confident it's working. You could even plan something a bit more exciting than a mammogram!!

That doesn't sound a lot of time for you Tin, although good you enjoy it. Is there any chance of you getting a second sit in the week?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It goes up and down each week, it really all depends on what I want to do and at the moment having a good lunch with friends is it, although the week sitter is back I have booked her for 2 x 3 hour sessions.