Next Step

emscub

Dec 5, 2003
Bath
Dear Angela,

I haven't had a chance to visit the site for a while, but was just reading all you've dealt with recently and am so sorry to hear of your loss. As Sheila says, it really is the time to remember Jim now as he was and to let go of the awful nightmare that is dementia. Know that you did all you could to support Jim, and that you truly kept your promise to him until the end. You have already shown yourself to be stronger than most.

Look after yourself,

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Angela my love, just read your posting. So, so sorry to hear of your news. You and Jim have had many battles, and at last he can hang up his sword. I feel so much for you, as I have some idea how much you have battled on his behalf.
Angela, take care now, take time to grieve. Jim is at rest.

Come back to us in your own time. Iam here if ever you need, PM or open forum.
My love to you and the family, Connie.

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Dear Angela,
I am so sad for you - you couldn't have fought harder what was always likely to be a losing battle. You have stood by Jim in every sense of the word, and in your heart you will know that he is in a better place now. You are left to pick up the pieces of your own life, and that will take time. My wish for you is that the happy memories will come back in time and help push away the painful ones of the last 7 years.
Take care!

City Claire

Nov 1, 2004
Oxford
Dear Angela
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, look after yourself and remember all that you gave Jim, I was so glad my Dad had my Mum as his 'champion' and it seems Jim had a great champion in you.
Claire
xxx