My Aunt Is At Peace and with My Uncle now

Rettaere

Sep 30, 2014
Liverpool
Hi Everyone,
My Auntie Mo waited for me to get home, I arrived home at 2am on Friday morning and care home rang me at 8.07am, my Auntie passed away peacefully, I have so much to do and sorry I haven't been on here to reply to messages left.
I sat with her all day Friday as was a problem as her doctor is in Spain and no doctor had seen her from surgery so had to wait for locum then for coroner to call.
I feel she is in a better place and I want to thank all you amazing people who have helped me through the past few years.
I now have to notify C O P and as I am executor and trustee in will, I don't know where to start, informed her family in Oxford and they wanted solicitors number.
I only wanted to see who was coming. This is my Aunts time and I want everything special as she was an amazing person.
You have all helped me so much and from bottom of my heart I thank you all.
Huge Hugs
Retta X

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm so sorry for your loss Rettaere. I'm glad your aunt is at peace now.

Wishing you strength.

Rosnpton

Mar 19, 2017
Northants
Hi retta
Sorry to read that your aunt has passed on
You know that you did everything you could whilst she was in her care home,and that she is now no longer suffering.
I do hope that the funeral and other arrangements aren't too taxing for you,and that the extended family do realise how much care and love your aunt received from you
Take care of yourself
Ros x

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
My condolences to you Retta. I hope all goes smoothly with the funeral arrangements, there is such a lot to be organised when someone dies. Just take your time with it all. You've done so much for your aunt, and she would, I'm sure, have appreciated it very much.

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
Im so sorry for your loss.
I was amazed at how much there is to do. Put wills and solicitors at the bottom of your to-do list - the family can wait for their inheritance.
(((((hugs)))))