The Last Goodbye

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
Hi Nan

My thoughts are with you. At the moment there is no time, only each breath.

(((((((((hugs))))))))) to you all

Love

Mameeskye

citybythesea

Mar 23, 2008
coast of texas
Dear Nan,

My heart goes out to you and your husband. My prayers are with you both. Take heart in the knowledge that he possibly to is holding on for just the right moment for him to say goodbye...it will be sad and sppecial to you both.

HUGS

Nancy

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Dear Friends,
My lovely man slipped away very peacefully - I caught his last faltering breath at 10am ........... no fight, no struggle, no fear.
His charismatic smile will live on in our hearts.
We will be strong.

Thank you for all your support!

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Dear Nutty Nan,

My deepest sympathy and as long as there is memory, he'll live on in the heart.

I'm pleased his ending was so peaceful you take good care, love Taffy.

Tina

May 19, 2006
So sorry to hear the news, Nan, but pleased the end came peacefully and serenely as you all had wished for your husband. May the happy memories comfort you in the future.

Sincere sympathy and condolences to you and your family.

Love, Tina

Laylabud

Sep 7, 2007
Kent
Dear Nutty Nan

I have been following your thread for a while now but did not have anything else to add that had not already been said.
I am very sorry for your loss my heart felt sympathy goes to you and your family at this very sad time.Make sure you look after yourself now as you have been on a real rollercoster of emotions.
My thoughts are with you at this sad time, sending lots of love and hugs your way.

Laylabud XXX

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
Our thoughts are with you at this sad time. I am glad that you were granted the prviledge of being with your dearly loved husband at the end. I think, in a strange way, in makes the coming days easier to bear.

Love from us all

Mameeskye & family

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Dearest Carmen,

The journey has been long, and very hard sometimes. So grateful that the end was peaceful and that you were there.

May your love comfort you now and through the days ahead. Love,

ROSEANN

Oct 1, 2006
staffordshire
Dear Nan
I am so sorry to hear your news but so glad you were with him at the end.
Much love to you and your family.
Take care Roseann

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Sending you my deepest sympathy

I caught his last faltering breath at 10am ........... no fight, no struggle, no fear

I am please for you that you was with your husband while he past over , while they was no fight, no struggle, no fear . xxxx

Last edited:

May

Oct 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Dear Nan

So glad that your husband's passing was peaceful. May you take comfort from loving memories in the days to come. Take care

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
.......... no fight, no struggle, no fear.

Dear Nan, when it seems we have nothing else to hope for, perhaps you have summed it up .....

I send my love and condolences of course - and thank you for sharing such a serene and peaceful end to the suffering.

Love, Karen, x

salacious

May 25, 2008
west midlands
hi nutty nan

hello there. i just read your thread and feel very sorry that it has finally come to that stage. i myself have been through that stage about ten years ago with my grandad and its not easy, but i have to say i agree with you, you do get a sense of calm, but i would have to say the first thing i felt was relief, not for myself but for my grandad, he no longer has to suffer and i was glad that his suffering had come to an end. im now going through the same horrible disease with my mother who is 44, and she is not responding well at the moment, she is now that bad she doesnt know who her family are, i dont know whether knowing what is going to happen is better or not, but at least you could say i am prepared.
much love from me at this time for you nutty nan, i hope you find peace as im sure your loved one is now going to.
love
sara

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Nan

Your husband's struggle is over, and he is at peace. The love of your family and the happy memories you share will sutain you in the coming days.

With deepest sympathy,

Love,

twinone

May 19, 2008
england
Dear Nan

So Sorry to hear your sad news. Lovely for him that you and your family where with him to the end, I know that thought will comfort you as it did me.

Please accept my sincere condolences and try to look after yourself as he would wish.

Love Janet

helen.tomlinson

Mar 27, 2008
Dear Nan

I send sincere condolences at the loss of your lovely man. I hope that the peace of his passing will sustain you in the walk you have in front of you.

Love Helen