DonnaJay

DonnaJay

May 17, 2017
Hello new member today looking forwards to exchanging experiences with you all. My husband has vascular and alzhiemers dementia and it will be good to be in contact with careers in the same situation.

Philbo

Feb 28, 2017
Kent
Hello new member today looking forwards to exchanging experiences with you all. My husband has vascular and alzhiemers dementia and it will be good to be in contact with careers in the same situation.

Hi and welcome.

I only found this forum fairly recently and it is certainly a great place to come for information, support, a shoulder to cry on, share your own experiences etc.

Best wishes
Phil

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Hi DonnaJay. Welcome to Talking Point.

I'm sorry to read about your husband's diagnosis but I'm glad you've found this forum. There's always someone around to listen.

Trisha4

Jan 16, 2014
Yorkshire
Hi DonnaJay and welcome. You're certainly in good company here whether you want advice, support, understanding or just a good old rant.

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

LynneMcV

Volunteer Moderator
May 9, 2012
south-east London
Hi DonnaJay,

I'm another who would like to welcome you to the forum :)

Sorry to hear of your husband's diagnosis but rest assured there are many members here who know what you are going through, so never be afraid to ask what you need to know, or just get things off your chest :)

DonnaJay

May 17, 2017
LynneMc

Hi DonnaJay,

I'm another who would like to welcome you to the forum :)

Sorry to hear of your husband's diagnosis but rest assured there are many members here who know what you are going through, so never be afraid to ask what you need to know, or just get things off your chest :)

Thank you for your welcome I feel better already with the replys like your own, thank you.
DJ