I've come to realise

sarah<3

Apr 12, 2008
Essex
Well, this year, I started off getting anoyed by teachers giving me too much homework, my boyfriend cheating on me, a guy at school being a bit of a prick
But now, im having to come to terms with my aunty dying, and accept it
other things don't seem to matter any more, cause why would you want to waste your life complaining about those kind of things, when theres kids dying in africa, and people being killed in war?
how does anything matter, when those kind of things are happening, all over the world.
Theres nothing i can do about my aunty dying, but maybe it will be ok.
She's lived an amazing life, been loved by her family, and affected so many people
When she dies, shes going to be with her parents, looking down on us all
I read somewhere that when you die, you are 'taken by God's most beautiful angles, and held in his arms, while you look down on the people you love'.
I supose that life is the journey and heaven is the destination
She is so blessed, to have been able to live such a fantastic life, never having to worry about paying bills, having to go to work, and has lived her life care free

So i'm going to make the most out of my life, and try my hardest to live it as well as she has
Heaven will be amazing, and Mary's going to love it.

I supose death isnt the end, its the begining.

Sorry, about that very long post, and I'm sure not everyone will agree with my view on death, but for once my faith has come in handy.
I've never really felt it was a big part of my life, but it has influenced my views, and given me hope, that Mary will be filled with love and peace when she dies
It's quite reliving, to know how happy she will be, because then when she dies, i wont think about how much i'm going to miss her, but how lucky she is, and how she will be the happiest shes ever been.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Sarah:
I found that post very thought provoking, sincere and just lovely.

Bless you. Your aunt will be looking down and will be so very proud of you.

Love Jan

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Hello Sarah,

It's sad that you are having to witness such events at a time when you should be enjoying life.
Sadly..death..for whatever reason..is a part of life..we all meet it at different times.
You have a very adult view of the world..and maybe with your strong views you will be able to make a difference..so your Aunt dying will not be in vain.

Love gigi xx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Hello Sarah

For you to be able to write about your aunt in this way shows she will leave a legacy anyone would be proud of.
And she will live on, in the effect she has had on the people who have crossed her path.

sarah<3

Apr 12, 2008
Essex
thank you to jan and gigi
yea, kinda sucks that at 16 im having to cope with my aunty and uncle dying, but i had an amazing day today with one of my best friends, and life just seemed to be back to normal
i love life, and death is one thing you cant get away from, but im not going to let that ruin my life.
and i hope seeing death like this, will help me cope, and maybe other people?

and i'd just like to say thank you to everyone on this site
you're all amazing, and have helped me so much
<3<3<3<3
xxxxxxxxxxx

sarah<3

Apr 12, 2008
Essex
thank you Sylvia
she is one of the most amazing people i know, and i hope i can affect people in the same way she has
xxxxxxxxxxx