Awful daughter

MissDiane

Oct 18, 2013
You are absolutely not an awful daughter. I am sure you don't want your dad to suffer or be in pain and this is why you feel this way. We all feel like this sometimes. We want their suffering to end. We love our parents so much it hurts to see what they are going through. I am guilty of this thought too. I just want my loved one to not suffer. You are not alone and you are not the only one who feels like this. You are doing your best i am sure for your dad. Stay strong, he needs you. Sending you hugs xxx

lostdaughter

Apr 15, 2017
Thanks. He doesn't need me as I'm not involved in his care at all, because of decisions he made he has no family support at all; the medical staff are not allowed to talk to us at all and so we are in the dark.

Louise7

Volunteer Host
Mar 25, 2016
I see from earlier messages that you live a long way from your dad and his wife but have made his GP and social services aware of the situation. You have done the right thing, and alerted the professionals to what's going on. That shows that you are a caring daughter, not an awful one.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peanutbrain