yet another hard day

pins tony

Oct 20, 2014
bristol
Hi to all my friends on T P .yesterday my lovely wife Junes ashes were laid to rest at our local crematorium.I managed to say a few words as I think it's the last thing I could do for her.all the members of the family that were there thought it was a beautiful tribute to her.the really hard think was to see her ashes that was so very hard.i just wanted to post a message to let you know how I feel.I know its very early days I just hope it will get better.I feel so down take care

Marcelle123

Nov 9, 2015
Yorkshire
Thanks for sharing this, Tony. It does indeed sound like a beautiful tribute to your beloved wife. Very best wishes for the days ahead.

Bill Owen

Feb 17, 2014
BRIDGEND
Feel the same.

hi to all my friends on t p .yesterday my lovely wife junes ashes were laid to rest at our local crematorium.i managed to say a few words as i think it's the last thing i could do for her.all the members of the family that were there thought it was a beautiful tribute to her.the really hard think was to see her ashes that was so very hard.i just wanted to post a message to let you know how i feel.i know its very early days i just hope it will get better.i feel so down take care

hi im bill know how you feel .lost my wife to l/b/d on 30 of march last year.we got married on the 1 of march 32 years a go.mam day coiming up .not a good time at the moment but send you a big welsh cwtch.if thats ok .

marmarlade

Jan 26, 2015
another hard day

Hi my hubby died 2 weeks ago and like you I dont know what to do im lost as I went to see him 4 times a week at the care home,so now I have all this time and dont know what to do with it.I still have the funeral to get through,its so hard when we lose them as its been a long road to travel,we are strong people we have had to be .so to wish you peace and may you find life gets easier.

carper8

Feb 26, 2014
lincolnshire
hi tony
i also laid my husbands ashes to rest on the 21.03.17. it was his birthday as well so
we scattered them at the special spot we had talked of, it was a lovely sunny day, but it was very difficult, i feel like it is very final now, i dont know how you feel tony. the next day was awful, because all my family had gone back to there homes and i felt i was left on my own again. but we just have to try and take one day at a time dont we.
take care
carper

Slugsta

Aug 25, 2015
South coast of England
Hi Tony,

Well done for managing to say some lovely words yesterday. I am sending (((hugs)) to you and everyone else who is mourning the loss of their loved one.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JL513