Please pray for hubby

marmarlade

Jan 26, 2015
hubby is in the end of life care,at the home he is looked after so well,but he has had several falls from his bed [its as low as it can be]but at the weekend his last fall resulted in him fracturing his hip,he is to ill to go to hospital,and to weak for any treatment,the Dr has put him on morphine for the pain ,but its so upsetting to hear him cry out when they move him[only when needed] The end of their life is so hard any way but this has just added to his and our pain,please pray that he just goes to sleep quickly with the morphine and dont wake up.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm so sorry to hear this marmalade. Wishing your husband peace and you strength.

Last edited:

Julia B

Apr 13, 2015
sorry honey

sending you a large warm hug, hoping your hubby can be made comfortable, bless you both at this tough time xx

marmarlade

Jan 26, 2015
pray for hubby

thank you all for your kind thoughts ,what would we do without talking point where everyone understands us

nannylondon

Apr 7, 2014
London
Praying for you marmalade, I went through the same with my husband recently, it is heartbreaking watching our loved ones suffer, big hug xxxxx

dancer12

Jan 9, 2017
Mississauga
hubby is in the end of life care,at the home he is looked after so well,but he has had several falls from his bed [its as low as it can be]but at the weekend his last fall resulted in him fracturing his hip,he is to ill to go to hospital,and to weak for any treatment,the Dr has put him on morphine for the pain ,but its so upsetting to hear him cry out when they move him[only when needed] The end of their life is so hard any way but this has just added to his and our pain,please pray that he just goes to sleep quickly with the morphine and dont wake up.

All my prayers go out to you both. I can only imagine your pain & sorrow.