its over

jack29

Mar 8, 2008
Dear Chip,

Thinking of you. My deepest sympathy. Sending you lot's of love.

Helen

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Hello Chip,

I'm so sorry to hear your news.

You've had such a rough time and I can't imagine how it's been.

Please accept my condolences.

Thinking of you..

love gigi xx

twink

Oct 28, 2005
Cambridgeshire UK
it's over

Dear Chip,

please accept my sincere condolences too. Your husband was so young. Mine is 57 and quite poorly. As others have said, his suffering is over, it's you who needs to take care of yourself now.

Sue x

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Am sorry to read that your husband has pass way . so young 54 years old

sending you my love, please stay in touch & tell us how your getting on . when your ready that is xx

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Dear Chip,
Sincere condolences!
May your memories of happier times give you strength to look ahead and find peace in the knowledge that you did all you possibly could for your husband. He is free. I hope you find some comfort in your pain.
Best wishes, C.

twinone

May 19, 2008
england
I am so sorry to hear your sad news, I know how hard it is to lose the one you love and you have my heartfelt sympathy.

Love
Twinone

Margaret W

Apr 28, 2007
North Derbyshire
Dear Chip,

So sorry to hear the sad news. What else can be said? Take comfort from the fact that lots of people on this site gave you support, so you had a value to them, and you also gave support to others.

Robert is at peace, you did everything you could for him.

Best wishes, and I feel useless.

Mgaret

janjan

Jan 27, 2006
Birmingham
So sorry to read your sad news tonight Chip. My heart felt condolences for you and your family. Sending you hugs with a heavy heart.

RussellC

Jul 6, 2006
Chip

I am very sorry to hear of your loss.

You can be proud of your care of Robert. Alzheimer's is a cruel disease but the early onset variety is the worst of all. You fought it to the end.

Look after yourself

Russell

chip

Jul 19, 2005
Scotland
Funeral was yesterday, and had a collection for Alzheimers Scotland at it. I didn't cry at it but cried for an hour when got home, but i had friends staying. My son and i got a football made out of flowers. Everyone said the service was so good. My friends are away back home today so its my first day on my own and i'm feeling very low.I miss him.