my lovely wife June

pins tony

Oct 20, 2014
bristol
Hello to all my friends on T P .my lovely wife June on Friday suffered a massive stroke.she is still with us but very poorly.not drinking or eating no medication.so I suppose I dementia journey is nearly over .she is not in any pain.so please let it end for us soon.i don't what I will do without her.i spend all my time with her and nights in a chair by her bed.i will let you know when its all over.take care all my friends tony xx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Oh Tony, I am so sorry to read your news. My heart goes out to both of you.

Such a very hard time for you. I'm so glad that your wife is not in any pain and I wish her the peace she so much deserves. Wishing you much strength. I'm glad you are with her.

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
oh pins tony, such sad news
thank you for letting us know
strength being sent to you over the ether
we'll be virtually holding your hand
be kind to yourself; I know you are always kind to your lovely June

jaymor

Jul 14, 2006
South Staffordshire
So sorry to hear your sad news Tony, my thoughts are with you at this difficult time and like so many more members of the forum, offering support to you and June as you face the days ahead together.

Take care.

Timeout

Feb 10, 2012
Oh Tony, so sorry to hear your sad news.

I'm sending you a virtual hug and to tell you that I'm thinking about you and your lovely June. Please take care and remember all your friends here at TP care about you.

Tin

May 18, 2014
UK
So sad to read this, can only hope for a peaceful end and no pain. Please take care of yourself.

Red66

Feb 29, 2016
So sorry to hear your situation Tony. You have been there for June, you have been her rock. I am thinking of you xx