Goodbye my love

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Thanks for all your my words I am just feeling stunned at the moment. Xxxx

Holding your hand tight. Being Numb is ok, hopefully it will help you get through these next few days when things need to be done and sorted at such a fast pace it seemed to me.

He is at peace. May you too have peace and comfort knowing you have done everything you could for him xxxxxxx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Thanks for all your my words I am just feeling stunned at the moment. Xxxx

That's to be expected. There will be lots of ups and downs and everything you feel is ok. You know that everyone will be here for you however you feel. x

disi

Aug 4, 2014
Ex pat living in Sweden
Dearest Sandi I am so sorry to read your sad news, your Chris now is at peace from this terrible illness. Sending much love to you and your sons and wishing you strength for the days and weeks to come. Diana xxxxxxx

Jinx

Mar 13, 2014
Pontypool
Sandi, I'm so sorry I have only just seen this sad news. Wishing you peace and strength to cope with this new stage in your life. Sending you love and hugs. xxxxxx

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
Oh Sandi I am so sorry to hear such very sad news. You have been such a loving and devoted wife to Chris, now he is at peace but terribly hard for you to cope with the loss. Sending you hugs and much love.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kjn

Jul 27, 2013
Oh Sandi , I'm so so sorry to read this , sending you my thoughts, hugs and strength to help you at this time. Xxxxxx k

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caroline124