My dad Brian

Amy in the US

Feb 28, 2015
USA
Oh Angie. I'm so sorry to read this. Here is a big squashy hug (((((Angie))))) and we are all holding you tight in our thoughts.

maryw

Nov 16, 2008
Surrey
So sorry to read this, heartfelt condolences. Lost my Mum in a similar way 8 years ago around the same time. You never forget but you do learn to live with it. Feel for you x

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

maryw

Nov 16, 2008
Surrey
So sorry to read this, sincere heartfelt condolences. Lost my Mum in a similar way 8 years ago around the same time. You never forget but you do learn to live with it. Feel for you x

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

MollyD

Mar 27, 2016
Ireland
Oh, Angie. Your dad, Brian, hung on strongly till his birthday.

I'm so, so sorry for your loss. You've been through so much this last two years with both your mum and dad. You were there throughout, no comfort now, but I hope it gives you some soon.

We're holding you here on TP.

Warmest hugs xx

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
Angie, I am glad your Dad is at peace now but I am so sorry for the sadness you must feel. Sending supportive hugs and wishes for strength for you in the days and weeks ahead. Take care xx

Sent from my SM-G361F using Talking Point mobile app

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
Have read but not posted on your thread Angie. You worked so hard to make your dad's life as happy and safe as it could be. He is at peace and no longer suffering but you must be so exhausted and sad. It will take a while but I hope you can find some peace and blessings in 2017.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jbob

Apr 20, 2016
Angie
I'm so sorry for your loss i hope he went peacefully and you were there. My thoughts are with you what a year you have had. Take care xx

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Angie, I'm so sorry for your loss. In the times ahead you will know that you always did your best for your Dad, and I hope that will give you strength.

RIP Brian.

Love

Lyn T XX

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Sorry for your loss Angie. You couldn't have done more for your dad. He's at peace now, and I hope you can get some rest. xx