Need a little help

MinnieMouse

Jun 24, 2012
North West
Mum is at the very severe stages now and isn't Well enough to go out on Christmas Day. I'm trying to carry on as normal, as hard as it is. I can't help but feel so sad and basically heart broken but feel like I can't talk to anyone xxxx

Selinacroft

Oct 10, 2015
Hi Minnie
It is such a difficult time of year for so many people. I'm sure some of us will be popping on here over Christmas for a chat. Are you caring for mum all on your own or do you have carers in?

rosy18

Jul 23, 2016
Blackpool
It's so difficult we seem to be locked in a bubble whilst everyone else is enjoying preparing for Christmas. My cousins daughter has kindly invited Mum and I for Xmas dinner but as much as I would love to go I'm sure it would be all too much for Mum and she would become too anxious so I'm sure I will be looking at TP at some time in the day whilst Mum has a sleep she is at mid to late stage.
I shed many a tear whilst Mum lays sleeping this is such a cruel disease but I keep my sanity with TP.
I can't offer any advice but am sending you a huge ((hug))xx

MinnieMouse

Jun 24, 2012
North West
Hi Minnie
It is such a difficult time of year for so many people. I'm sure some of us will be popping on here over Christmas for a chat. Are you caring for mum all on your own or do you have carers in?

I know it's awful for everyone. Mum is in 24 hour care now as she is so bad.
Hope you are ok xxxx

MinnieMouse

Jun 24, 2012
North West
It's so difficult we seem to be locked in a bubble whilst everyone else is enjoying preparing for Christmas. My cousins daughter has kindly invited Mum and I for Xmas dinner but as much as I would love to go I'm sure it would be all too much for Mum and she would become too anxious so I'm sure I will be looking at TP at some time in the day whilst Mum has a sleep she is at mid to late stage.
I shed many a tear whilst Mum lays sleeping this is such a cruel disease but I keep my sanity with TP.
I can't offer any advice but am sending you a huge ((hug))xx

Thanks so much, hope you are ok too. Sending you big hugs. I bet your
Mum would want you to enjoy Christmas as would mine. It's
So hard but it definitely helps coming on here. I will have to keep coming on xxxxx

Babymare01

Apr 22, 2015
Hello there
Christmas was always a big thing for mum - just having her family around her. Now bedridden in last stages of this god awful evil illness she barely opens her eyes. I to am struggling with Christmas. I want to enjoy it but inside my heart breaks and feel so alone. I will with my husband go in on Christmas morning and sit with mum but I know I will cry.
Sorry no words of wisdom but just to say you are not alone and I wish I could give you a big hug xxxx

Lavender45

Jun 7, 2015
Liverpool
Hello Minniemouse, I didn't post when you started your thread, but I wanted to pop in and say I hope today has been an ok if not a good day for you and your mum. X

rosy18

Jul 23, 2016
Blackpool
MinnieMouse I do hope you and your Mum have had a peaceful day and she is settled.
Sending warm hugs.xx