Mum at peace

Caroleca

Jan 11, 2014
Ontario canada
Mom was finally taken yesterday. Sepsis in her poor tiny body. The doctor said 12 to 72 hours but she hung in there for 5 days. A very strong heart. Dr. Says its because she's Scottish!!! I like that. It's been quite a journey on tp for the last 3 years. A few months ago she was up dancing and singing in the care home. Just trying to stay strong and get my dad thru this. I am still numb and it doesn't feel real yet.
Carole

MollyD

Mar 27, 2016
Ireland
I'm sorry for your loss, wishing you strength over the next while supporting your dad. Hope you have support too.

Xx

Louby65

Mar 26, 2014
Scotland
I'm so sorry Caroleca for the loss of your mum . I'm sure her Scottish blood kept her strong for as long as she could . From one scots lass to another, RIP. Lou

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Harrys daughter

Jul 12, 2016
Dear carole
May I wrap my tp arms around you and give you a hug I to have just lost my dad and the pain is unbaleavable your poor dad is going to apreceat his daughters love and in return you can have the pleasure of supporting him through this terrable time I love that the Dr recornised your mum's scotish strength xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using Talking Point mobile app

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonathan95