The End

HUG

Nov 28, 2015
I am just writing to say my mum passed away on Thursday 1st December. I realise now that her body has been preparing itself for the end for about a month. There was no drugs or agitation or fuss she sort of just switched off. My father and I had been carrying out the bedtime routine (she was home supported) and I realised she had stopped breathing.

This forum has helped me considerably from responses to just reading others comments and finding advice and comfort.

Thank you all.

HUG x

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

100 miles

Apr 16, 2015
Hug,

I am sorry to hear your news. My condolences.

I am glad the end was so peaceful and your mum slipped away quietly and in no pain. That is all anyone can wish for.

100 miles

chris53

Nov 9, 2009
London
Hug, so sorry for your loss and that mum's passing was peaceful for not only herself but for the family as well...a small consolation but a good memory to keep:eek:, wishing you strength and peace in the days to come,and TP is always here for you should you feel the need to talk.
Take care
Chris x

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
So sorry for your loss, but glad your mum's death was so peaceful. No matter how prepared we are for a death, at the same time, we are never really ready to lose our loved one. Wishing you strength in the coming weeks.

Mal2

Oct 14, 2014
Enfield
My condolences and sympathy, Hug, on the loss of your Mam. I wish you and your family, strength on this very sad occasion. M xxx :)

Patricia Alice

Mar 2, 2015
So sorry for your loss of your mum.

It has been six weeks now since my mum went suddenly too and looking back I think she was ready to go weeks before. I know exactly how you are feeling right now, I am sending you a virtual hug.

XXX