Gone

Wendy C

Jan 29, 2012
West Midlands
My lovely wonderful mom left me today. I was with her to the end and i feel numb. She had been poorly for over a week and I kept saying to her to go to sleep, but now it has happened, its the most awful feeling of loss I can explain. She was everything to me, and she's no longer there to talk to even though she could understand.:(:

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm so sorry to read your news Wendy. Sending my condolences and wishing you strength.

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Wendy, I'm so sorry. You gave her 'permission' to leave you and that's such a selfless act. My condolences to you and your family.

Lyn T XX

SadScot

Jun 28, 2016
Wendy, I am so sorry. My dad died last week and I just feel devastated and empty. My thoughts are with you x

Mal2

Oct 14, 2014
Enfield
So sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family. Wishing you strength at this very sad time.

Wendy C

Jan 29, 2012
West Midlands
Thank you all. Slept like a baby last night. I think it was knowing my phone would not ring during the night from the home. Have woken this morning feeling so sad and lost and other emotions I did not know existed. Got a busy day today registering the death but going shopping and will definitely treat myself to something nice. I feel so much relief that Mom is not suffering anymore, but this terrible feeling...........

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dorarosa