A new stage in my life...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

jude50

Dec 28, 2011
Cardiff
Sending you and Helen's family my deepest condolences. You had a wonderful friendship and hopefully the memories of that will out weigh the sadness of your loss. Have a safe journey home. xx

jaymor

Jul 14, 2006
South Staffordshire
So sorry to hear the news of Helen's passing but how good she has the peace she so desperately wanted. Condolences to Martin and the family and to you too Sylvia, her devoted friend.

Safe journey home.

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Even though Helen's end was expected and even hoped for, it still leaves a sense of real loss and sadness. I hope you get home safely Sylvia and that your own family are around for you, and recognise the profound loss you have suffered. Sending you much love, and sincere condolences to all Helen's family and friends.

Kjn

Jul 27, 2013
I'm so sorry to hear about Helen but I'm pleased she finally has peace.
Condolences to all x

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
So sad to lose such an amazing lady, but at least she is no longer suffering. A sad day for all.

I will always remember Helen for how supportive she was on TP when I was in a bad place, she managed to say such positive things.

My thoughts are with her family and of course you too Sylvia.

I hope you arrive home safely after a well deserved rest.

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
I am relieved that Helen's pain and suffering are finally over but feel so dreadfully sad that she is no longer here. Helen was a very special person and I know I will always remember her courage and positivity which have inspired me greatly.
Your sorrow must be immense Sylvia. Please be kind to yourself once you are home.
I wish you a safe journey there.
Love and sympathy to all Helen's family and of course, to you, her wonderful friend, too.xxx

Soobee

Aug 22, 2009
South
Sorry I can't find the right words. I am relieved for Helen but shedding a tear for her family and friends who will miss her support and inspiration so much.

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
I feel very sad to read this news but relieved for Helen and all of her loved ones that she is no longer struggling and in pain. She was an amazing lady and your friendship a very special one Sylvia and I'm so sorry for your great loss.

Thinking of you and Helen's family with much sympathy and love and strength for all in the days ahead.xxxxx

nellbelles

Volunteer Host
Nov 6, 2008
leicester
Helen is at peace, but her enthusiasm to live life to the full will be a fitting memorial to a very special lady.

Sylvia love to you and all of Helen's family xxx

mulhuis

Mar 27, 2009
Kent
Found these pictures of when Gayna and I met Helen at GrannieG'S. Some lovely memories of meeting Helen. Pleased for her that she has finally found peace and that in time family, friends and everyone who knew Helen will find inner peace and happy memories to ease the pain of her passing. xx

Attachments

• 12082010456.jpg
    12082010456.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 452
  • 12082010455.jpg
    12082010455.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 450

Rageddy Anne

Feb 21, 2013
Cotswolds
I've just heard Helens suffering is over. She died peacefully last night and Mandy was with her.

Rest in peace Helen. Xx

I'm at the airport waiting to come home .

Just read this news with great sadness that Helen had to suffer so. My condolences to her family, and to you, Sylvia, her wonderful friend....
Will be thinking of you in the days to come.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breazkrissy