So, here we are.

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Aw, 2jays, I ho e 1jay will soon be better. Do kee me osted on how he's doing.

As you can see, my cleaning of my keyboard has not hel ed my issue with that letter that comes between "O" and "Q"! :( Quite a ain in the ***e! :mad:

Jinx

Mar 13, 2014
Pontypool
Aw, 2jays, I ho e 1jay will soon be better. Do kee me osted on how he's doing.

As you can see, my cleaning of my keyboard has not hel ed my issue with that letter that comes between "O" and "Q"! :( Quite a ain in the ***e! :mad:

You must be thoroughly p**d off with the perpetual persistent non-appearance of your P!! xx

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
2Jays - sorry to hear about 1Jay

Lady A - I'm sorry but I just feel the need to type Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper :D

:p
It's 2am. Can't sleep. :-( All sorts of stuff going round in my head. And the antibiotics are playing havoc with my tummy. Thankfully, I've only one more day on them, and will take some pre/probiotics then.

Jinx

Mar 13, 2014
Pontypool
What is going on with our sleep patterns, I am managing to sleep about 2 hours or so after I go to bed and then wake up, doze off for a while and then wake again and this goes on all through the night until I finally give in about 5.30/600 am and decide I'm awake so may as well do something. I can't imagine what it must be like to sleep right through, that hasn't happened for years. I suppose we're still 'programmed' from our caring days.

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Most nights I sleep ok. Just now and then I get a few nights that I just can't. It's very annoying. I must be very anxious at the moment for some reason, because I've also noticed that my jaws and back teeth are actually aching at times because I'm clenching my teeth so hard! I've never done that before! :eek: Think I will start taking the herbal Calms tablets I used to take when William was at home, see if they would help.

disi

Aug 4, 2014
Ex pat living in Sweden
What is going on with our sleep patterns, I am managing to sleep about 2 hours or so after I go to bed and then wake up, doze off for a while and then wake again and this goes on all through the night until I finally give in about 5.30/600 am and decide I'm awake so may as well do something. I can't imagine what it must be like to sleep right through, that hasn't happened for years. I suppose we're still 'programmed' from our caring days.

Your sleep pattern sounds exactly like mine Jinx, each night I wake around 1.30 having only been to bed since about 11.45 then never seem to have a really deep sleep. Sometimes in the middle of the night I have done the ironing or even some cooking. Then I sleep during the evening, and get really annoyed with myself. My DIL says I should go to bed much earlier, but then I will be up again in the middle of the night. For nearly a year when Robert was at home he didn't sleep at all, that's why he had to go into permanent care. But that was over 15 months ago, so I can blame him poor dear. Like you I would just love to sleep a whole night.

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
:eek: Lack of sleep! Ran off in a hurry to my doctor's appointment this morning, grabbing my coat, and deciding in a hurry whether to wear my navy suede boots or my red leather boots, and decided on the navy. Sitting in the doctor's waiting room 40 minutes later, something caught my eye. I was actually wearing one of each! One navy boot and one red one! :D:D Fashion trendsetter, me! :rolleyes: And in my chat with the doc about the UTI ("Are you absolutely, 100% sure the blood was in the urine, and not coming from elsewhere?":eek: "yes, of course I'm sure!" ) She's cautious because I had a scare several years ago. But then we got on to my weight loss, the affects of no sugar on my migraines, my mismatched boots, my blood pressure (excellent!), that I need blood tests because it's years since I had any, and her fear of dogs! :D And between all of that, I forgot to ask her for a prescription for an asthma inhaler for the occasional time I'd need one! I used to just use William's, but don't have any left, and I only need one two or three times a year. I phoned the surgery, and the receptionist said she'd leave a message for her, but she doesn't know if she would do the prescription without checking me again! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

HillyBilly

Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
:eek: Lack of sleep! Ran off in a hurry to my doctor's appointment this morning, grabbing my coat, and deciding in a hurry whether to wear my navy suede boots or my red leather boots, and decided on the navy. Sitting in the doctor's waiting room 40 minutes later, something caught my eye. I was actually wearing one of each! One navy boot and one red one! :D:D Fashion trendsetter, me!
:D

Jinx

Mar 13, 2014
Pontypool
That's classic , makes me feel so much better for the stupid things I do all the time. To be honest I'm quite jealous that you have a choice of boots, it's hard enough to find one comfortable pair in size 8/9 let alone have a choice! xxx

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
That's classic , makes me feel so much better for the stupid things I do all the time. To be honest I'm quite jealous that you have a choice of boots, it's hard enough to find one comfortable pair in size 8/9 let alone have a choice! xxx

Oh, I'll give you some more comfort then! I had to take a "sample" with me to the doctor to make sure the UTI was completely cleared. So, I carefully took my sample before I left home. Got to the doctor's waiting, and even before noticing the boots, I realised the sample was still on the shelf in the bathroom! :rolleyes: So I had to use their loo and produce another one!