A new stage in my life...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Sylvia, if possible can you add me too? Thank you for the updates but how sad that Helen's homecoming has been so difficult.

Thinking of Helen, Martin and Mandy and you too Sylvia. If only good wishes and love could give Helen peace.

XX

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Please could someone pass my love to Helen via Facebook.

Facebook is somewhere in not ready to continue with just now. Thanks xx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
Thank you Sylvia for the updates. Poor Helen, I do hope that her symptoms ease and that she can sleep deeply and find peace. So hard for everyone:(

I don't do FB but will continue to check out here.xxx

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Please Sylvia when you can could you add me to Facebook also? No idea how it works re a Group but hope to figure it out. I'm on FB but not really into it but all my family are - seems to be their main means of communication!

Constantly thinking of Helen and family, hoping she is finding some release through sleep.

Love
Loo xxx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I sent a text to Martin and it was good fortune Helen was awake and happy to speak to me.

She did sound more fluent than the last time I spoke to her and did say she feels rested. This seems in stark contrast to what we are hearing from Mandy , so it really sounds as if she is going through peaks and troughs.

While we were talking a visitor arrived and we had to hang up but Helen did say she'll speak to me later . Whether she'll be able to or not will depend , but at least at that moment she was positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.