Horrors of the night

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
Horror of the night..........

"" Cold hands om my shoulders, dragging me into an abyss of unimaginable horror, screams all around, not knowing where i am.""

"Cant focus my eyes, Who ? What Where?""

"Mum ?? what are you doing here ? it cant be ??? "

"Train travelling a million miles an hour down the track, a runaway train with an evil face thundering towards thousands of people, i scream but nothing comes out."

" Cant find Elaine, so lost, so alone, feeling of absolute despair"

And i have only been in bed 15 mins according to Elaine !!!!!!

After a great days fishing and chilling this is what was waiting for me last night as i went to bed, i also have to face another day / 2 days or so of flashbacks and jumping at every little noise.

Good morning all, but not a good night by any stretch of the imagination
Lewy Body`s at its absolute worst
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Oh Norms - I'm so sorry. How dreadful for you. My late husband suffered such horrors for a long time, but he didn't have Lewy Bodies, and was eventually put on an anti-psychotic medication which helped enormously. I understand that with Lewy Bodies, that's not possible - but I do wish there was something that could lessen this torment for you. And I hope you can get some peaceful rest.

aprilbday

Jan 27, 2016
Washington, DC USA
I am thinking of you tonight Norms. Wishing you soft pillows, cozy blankets and your dear loving wife's heart right beside you as you both escape into a peaceful and pleasant sleep. I am putting that wish right on the tip of the highest start hoping that it shines so true.

The Chewtor

Feb 6, 2016
Gillingham, Kent
Well Norms, have been thinking of you and hoping to hear this bright sunny day that you had a million percent better night last night. Chin up as always mate and keep fighting the good fight just as you always do.

It is good and vital to keep sharing, especially the bad moments.

Wayne

The Chewtor

Feb 6, 2016
Gillingham, Kent
glad to hear it, very glad, and long may that last, but as we as realists know it will be back to try and get you down again. Just always get up again, we need you here!!!!

Wayne