Waiting

AJay

Aug 21, 2007
Leics
I was told today that Dad is seriously ill now and he's unlikely to be coming out of hospital. He's not responding to medication, his heart and kidneys have failed and his heartbeat is very erratic. Today was the hardest decision I've ever had to take, to let him slip away.

He doesn't recognise us any more when he's awake and thankfully he's asleep most of the time.

God I hope this doesn't take too long for him.

AJay xxx

Tina

May 19, 2006
Dear AJay,
thinking of you and yours at this difficult time, especially of your dad as well.
Sending you caring thoughts and wishes,
Tina

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear AJay,
It might have been the hardest decision, but you know it was the right one. I too hope it doesn`t take too long.
Love xx

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Thinking of you Ajay. I know how difficult that decision is...but the time has come when it is the right one.
Love Helen

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
Dear Ajay

Thinking of you tonight. BE there as much as you can be and rest easy, you do the right thing.

Love

Mameeskye

helen.tomlinson

Mar 27, 2008
Hello Ajay

Just to say that my thoughts are with you at this sad time and I hope that your father will soon be at complete peace.

Love from Helen

BettyL

Jan 20, 2008
Essex
All my best wishes go to you Ajay - I hope your dad will soon be free from his suffering.

Please be reassured that you have done all you possibly could.

God bless
BettyL

jane@hotmail

Mar 13, 2008
Bedfordshire
Today must have been terrible for you. My thoughts are with you at this difficult time. I know you'll somehow find the strengh to get through this. I hope knowing we're all thinking of you will help a little.

Jane x

usalori

Mar 31, 2008
Ohio USA
My thoughts and best wishes for you, and your dad. I can't imagine what a horrible day it has been for you today. I wish I could send a boatload of hugs across the Atlantic. Please take care of yourself.

Love,
Lori

clarethebear

Oct 16, 2007
manchester, uk
Hi AJay

I sure am glad I'm not stood in your shoes at this moment in time. This is for you {{{{{hug}}}}} I know it won't help but I'd like you to know im thinking of you.

Take Care
Clare

bated01

Apr 4, 2008
Coventry, England
You did the right thing

I am sure your dad would thank you for not letting his suffering drag on. It is avery hard decision but tou have done the right thing and you should be proud that you have been strong enough to do it as i am sure your dad would be proud of you.

Take care
Love Debbie