Operation count down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
Just read that John is coming home today, and hope that everything goes smoothly for you both. Let's hope that the Powers That Be ensure that everything is in place. xxx

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
He'll certainly be better off at home if there's norovirus at the hospital Heike. I know you will be chasing everyone to make sure he has the care he needs, hope you don't have to work too hard and it all works out okay for you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Casbow

Sep 3, 2013
Colchester
Good news and I hope that all goes well. Must be lovely to have him home. Wish you both all the best and hope you have the medication and other help that you will need. You must be so tired,so I hope you get a good nights sleep. Lots of love.xxxx

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
He is sleeping much better tonight bless and I will ring local OT later on today. It's so lovely to have him home though :) onwards and upwards xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

pony-mad

May 23, 2014
Mid-Wales
So glad for you Chick.
Hope you have a good day and that the sun shines on you and John. ☀️x

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Morning ... Again :) Just made him cuppa Tea and he gave me the most gorgeous smile :) Think someone is happy to be home . He slept through all night ????? A first ! Might not be on that much on as will have my hands full a bit but might pop in now and then ;) xxx

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Morning. Chick.

He is sleeping much better tonight bless and I will ring local OT later on today. It's so lovely to have him home though :) onwards and upwards xxx

Glad John is sleeping much better. Must be a relief for you Chick. Good luck with the O T today. As you say onwards & upwards

.Wishing you both a good day

Love and Hugs.

..Grove. X x x

disi

Aug 4, 2014
Ex pat living in Sweden
Morning Heike, such wonderful news your John is home and slept the whole night. Now every day will be an improvement. Lots of love to you both, Diana xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk

Mawnin' :D Howz you, Heike? Everything bowling along, as usual?

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Morning ... Again :) Just made him cuppa Tea and he gave me the most gorgeous smile :) Think someone is happy to be home . He slept through all night ????? A first ! Might not be on that much on as will have my hands full a bit but might pop in now and then ;) xxx

Awww :) Just seen this. I'm so happy for you both, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
Lovely to hear such good news Heike. You must be so relieved. Hope you both have a good day and all the OT's and such do their jobs well.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
John was up for a few hours but the physio we have done together made him so tired. Now in bed resting for a bit while I do shopping list and quickly nip to nearest supermarket ( smallish) to get the few bits and bobs :)

beverrino

Jan 12, 2015
lovely to see John is home - but my! how quick. Hope you don't wear yourself out too much looking after him, but it all sounds brilliant.
Take care - and much love to you both xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
John was up for a few hours but the physio we have done together made him so tired. Now in bed resting for a bit while I do shopping list and quickly nip to nearest supermarket ( smallish) to get the few bits and bobs :)

Halloooo! You back 'ome yet? Just thought I'd see what woz 'app'nin' :D Nosy neighbour-type thing. Love to John and tell him I said well done. Big hugs, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.