Operation count down

Status
Not open for further replies.

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello Chick , Thinking of you & John today & tomorrow ( Monday ) & sending lots of positive vibes for John & you & hope all goes well with every thing ( EDIT )

Lots of Love & Kind thoughts

Grove x

Last edited:

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Well I am up, having a quick cuppa before waking and getting John ready . Nervous.com. Thanks for all your good wishes xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

lizzybean

Feb 3, 2014
Lancashire
Sorry if I have missed you but not been on this weekend. Hope you are now on your way & that all goes as well as it possibly can do. Will be thinking of you both.

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Just arrived at *****, well early and no cafe open yet as I am dying for a cuppa xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Last edited by a moderator:

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Always good to be early! Hope you get your cuppa soon.

Wishing you both all the best.

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Morning Chick Wishing you & John all the best for today Hope all goes well.

Agree it is good too be early hope the Cafe is open

Lots of Love , Support & Hugs

Grove X x

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
Heike, thinking of you and John and sending lots of positive, supportive vibes through the ether. The TP army are all supporting you both and we have you in our thoughts. Take care, big hugs xx

Sammyjo1

Jul 8, 2014
Thinking of you today and hope it all goes well. If John doesn't go down early, it may be that they want to put him at the end of the list so they don't have to worry about other patients and can give him all the time he needs.

I hope you find ways of passing the time while John is having his operation. Easier said than done but try not to worry as it sounds like he is in very safe hands

Status
Not open for further replies.