Sad news

jaymor

Jul 14, 2006
South Staffordshire
Hi Jay,

Just dropping by to see how you are today. I hope your Son heard from the Coroners Office yesterday-if not I hope he does today.

Wishing you and your family strength

Love

Lyn T XX

I am doing ok Lyn, thank you for thinking of me. We had no call yesterday but hopefully we will today, whatever he has to say at least we will have started to move.

jaymor

Jul 14, 2006
South Staffordshire
Our Son has spoken at length with those at the Coroners Office and it has been passed to the Coroner to issue an interim certificate as there has to be a Coroner's Inquest because of the DOL in place. He is 99.9% sure the Coroner will issue it. The enquiry will not be for about a month.

The interim certificate will allow us to proceed so we have a provisional booking with the Funeral Director on Monday. It does not look as if we will get the certificate today but hopefully tomorrow.

I have had a really lazy day, one of my dementia friends came for tea this afternoon. Her husband died just under 3 years ago. The lovely weather is very uplifting too.

jaymor

Jul 14, 2006
South Staffordshire
We have the interim certificate in our hands so we can now start to sort our way through.

Have lots to think about, discuss and decide on ready for Monday lunchtime.

I am going over to our Sons tomorrow so a nice change and will be with out two youngest grandchildren for the day.

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
I'm sure the time with your son and his family will be good for you Jay and it will be lovely to have young company around.
I am so glad you can now start making arrangements. xxx

Margaret938

Hello Jay, I have just read your post and am so sorry to hear about the passing of your husband, you have been a wonderful carer for so many years. Your love for him has shone through no matter how difficult life was. You have always been an inspiration to me, helping me through the bad times. He is at peace now. Take care of yourself, Margaret xx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dorarosa