Sad news

CJinUSA

Jan 20, 2014
eastern USA
So sorry. Eleven years is such a long time. Sending warm wishes to you and your loved ones as you enter into a new passage of your own lives.

Jean1234

Mar 19, 2015
My lovely husband passed away very peacefully in the early hours of Saturday morning. He had his precious family with him who were supported by two wonderful carers and a nurse.

He was diagnosed 11 years ago at the age of 62. It has not been an easy 11 years for him but the end was all that we had prayed for.

I want to thank all my colleagues on Talking Point, both hosts and moderators who have supported me so well over the last few months when things have not been good.

So sorry to hear your sad news. My condolences to you and all the family. May he be at peace now.

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Sad to read your news, it has been a long journey. But I hope it comforts you that your dear husband was peaceful at the end, with his loved ones there.

Wishing you strength through the difficult time ahead, and sending deepest sympathy.

Loo xx

Feline

Oct 25, 2012
East Devon
My lovely husband passed away very peacefully in the early hours of Saturday morning. He had his precious family with him who were supported by two wonderful carers and a nurse.

He was diagnosed 11 years ago at the age of 62. It has not been an easy 11 years for him but the end was all that we had prayed for.

I want to thank all my colleagues on Talking Point, both hosts and moderators who have supported me so well over the last few months when things have not been good.

So sorry to hear your sad news, sending you love and strength to help you continue forward.

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
I always felt we were on similar journeys, as John had AD for nearly 12 years. You have been a tower of strength through the most difficult times, and have always been generous in your help and advice to others.

My sincere sympathies to you and may you find the strength to get through the days ahead. xxx

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
So Sorry......................

Jay too read your sad news sending my Sympathy , Supportive Hugs & Strength in the days & weeks too come

Love

Grove x

Trisha4

Jan 16, 2014
Yorkshire
I'm adding my condolences for your loss and my thoughts and best wishes to you in the weeks ahead as you adjust to the next stage x

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

thebes

Feb 10, 2014
London
So sorry to read your news. A blessing that the end was peaceful but what a hard journey, wishing you peace and strength in the days ahead.

Anongirl

Aug 8, 2012
I'm so sorry to hear this Jay.

Thank you for being a huge inspiration and comfort to me during those early, painful, confusing times with my mum.

I'll be thinking of you. Take care xxx

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moniqueishere