Amazing success of the day!

The Chewtor

Feb 6, 2016
Gillingham, Kent
It has taken me days but I think that I might just have succeeded in getting a picture of me, vanity prevails, into my signature block. I had wanted to get it into my blog posts but not managed yet nor could I work how to send one in a PM. But if anyone apart from me can see the picture I have a success to end today. If not, well at least I can so will use it as a shaving mirror - not that I shave often as you can see - if you can see that is!!!

give up man. go to bed

thanks

wayne

Attachments

• Snapshot_20160303.JPG
    Snapshot_20160303.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 588

balloo

Sep 21, 2013
northamptonshire
It has taken me days but I think that I might just have succeeded in getting a picture of me, vanity prevails, into my signature block. I had wanted to get it into my blog posts but not managed yet nor could I work how to send one in a PM. But if anyone apart from me can see the picture I have a success to end today. If not, well at least I can so will use it as a shaving mirror - not that I shave often as you can see - if you can see that is!!!

give up man. go to bed

thanks

wayne

can see your picture

aprilbday

Jan 27, 2016
Washington, DC USA
"You don't look like you have dementia",
The comment I always get if I dare share it. Lol.
And Wayne ...you look healthy, strong and well! Handsome fellow at that!

1mindy

Jul 21, 2015
Shropshire
Have to agree with Aprilbday . But not looking like you have dementia I think is a double edged sword . My OH is defiantly a long way down the dementia road , and ,70 , but looks fab . Still handsome,smart,well dressed ( thanks to me) but can appear to have some strange behaviour when we are out. But there are no allowances from people for this as he looks great.

The Chewtor

Feb 6, 2016
Gillingham, Kent
signature block

I can see your picture but it's not in your signature block?

as with the post to all, thank you for your help re the picture but an extra thanks for saying that it is not in the signature block. although I am still pleased it is there somewhere the target was, and now still is, to get it in the right place.

will keep trying

wayne

aprilbday

Jan 27, 2016
Washington, DC USA
Ha ha. My bifocals remind me that I am almost there! But you're still quite handsome and more beautiful inside! Thank you for your wonderful postings and great humor. It's refreshing and needed.