Staring

banger696

Sep 17, 2015
North East
Usually around 6pm Mum starts staring and thinking, I try to reference familiar things around the house like curtains she bought years ago but the staring is very disconcerting. Anyone else?

tatty

Oct 14, 2015
Oh yes , very diconcerting staring at me when I am washing up or sorting kitchen when she is at the table but not respnding to conversation to refocus , if alone often found staring at the wall right next to where she is sitting in the kitchen and lastly staring out of the window....hairdresser waving to her as she comes up the drive no repsnse:p as haidresser gets to door and waves again, window shutters slammed shut in bemused hairdressers face;) mind you saying that I do go off in my own little world too:D.:D.. however its the unblinking staring which is so off putting:eek:

Jan 3, 2013
Sidcup
Wow I thought it was just my MIL who did 'the staring, not blinking' thing! I too have tried staring and not blinking and I can't.

She spends hours staring at nothing........why?

1954 x

Onlyme

Apr 5, 2010
UK
As Mum progressed she would stare at the coving on the ceiling. If I made enough noise her eyes would swivel to me for a few seconds then back to the ceiling. I could feed her the entire meal without her eyes moving off that coving.