End OF Life Care

Bigreader

Jan 22, 2016
Dimelza, condolences on your loss. You did the very best for your lovely Dad right to the end. Try to look after yourself now, you may feel exceedingly tired so get plenty of rest and eat well. I know there will be a lot to do but there is no immediate rush for much of it.

Take care,

Bigreader

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
Dimelza, I am sorry to hear of your loss but so glad for all of you that you were all together and it was peaceful. You put so much love and care into supporting him especially during his last days that I am sure that must have helped him to have a peaceful passing.

No doubt you will still be busy doing all that needs doing and supporting your family but please take care of yoursrlf too xx

CJinUSA

Jan 20, 2014
eastern USA
My dad passed away at 22:19 last night.
It was so peaceful and me, my mum, my brother and dads lovely sister were there.
Thank you so much for the fabulous advice and support. Unbeatable xxxx

So sorry. And so glad the passing was peaceful. You've been through a lot. I have enjoyed reading your posts. I hope you get some rest now, and some peace.

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. What a lovely way to leave the world though, surrounded by those who love him most and peaceful after the recen years of confusion. My deep sympathy. x

Chaucer 1931

Mar 30, 2014
My condolences and I am so sorry for your loss of your dear dad.
You did your best for him and you made sure he was pain free and very much cared for..
Sending you some strength and please keep posting,you're amongst people who care how you are too.xxx

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Aw, so very sorry Dimelza. But also glad for his sake and yours that he had a peaceful passing. You couldn't have done more for him. xx

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
So sad to read your news Dimelza
May your dad rest in peace - and may you and your family gain comfort from being there with him to the last

Timeout

Feb 10, 2012
Sending my condolences for your loss Dimelza, I'm just glad your dad was peaceful at the end xxx

jasmineflower

Aug 27, 2012
So sorry for your loss. Well done for fighting your dad's corner and allowing him to have a painfree peaceful passing xxx

LeedsLass

Oct 13, 2014
Essex
Thinking of you Dimelza, you have done your lovely dad proud. Stay strong xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbonetti