Incontinence bed-sheets?

gardengirl

Mar 26, 2011
Sorry I'm late in replying!

Hi.

I'm due to take a relative on holiday for Xmas. I really need to find a waterproof double sheet to avoid the bed mattress being soiled.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of where to get one. Also I take it they are machine washable and reusable?

Thanks.

I found the Maxi absorb by age uk a boon and would recommend. I bought two. They are placed on top of the sheet so your relative basically lies on them. If there are any mishaps during the night, just put the maxi absorb in the wash and use the spare one the following night! Also just buy waterproof mattress covers, don't worry about sheets, never buy waterproof duvet covers, the combination of the two make you feel as though you are sleeping in a sauna all night!

KatharineB

Aug 13, 2015
Bristol
Some time back I got some fitted waterproof double sheets from Boots - they have a wide range of aids for elderly/disabled people etc - available to order. I got 2 over the years. One felt quite plasticky and one less so. We left them on the bed as back then, we often had friends staying with small kids who weren't reliably dry at night.

The sheets just fit on the mattress and you put a normal sheet on top. Absolutely super. Boots had them in normal sheet sizes.

desperado

Apr 7, 2008
Lancashire England
Hi.

I'm due to take a relative on holiday for Xmas. I really need to find a waterproof double sheet to avoid the bed mattress being soiled.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of where to get one. Also I take it they are machine washable and reusable?

Thanks.

Try the Linen cupboard on line. I get all Mum's waterprof sheets from the4re. There thin, towelling on the top and waterproof bottoms. I also use Dry Nights childrens' bed pads underneath to be extra sure and at times have used two of these, one on top of the top sheet. The waterproof ones are fitted with elastic corners.
Mum also has the tens panties for day and night.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinydaffodil