Heaven has gained a true Angel xx

Stresshead

Sep 13, 2014
My lovely father lost his fight yesterday.

I am heartbroken that I will never hear his voice, see his smile or feel his hugs again but am glad that he is now at rest and in peace.

He spent the last 3 years of his life living with me. We had good times and bad, tears and laughter and trials and tribulations but I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. I told him as often as I could how much I loved him and I hope and pray that even in his poor confused mind he knew it.

I would like to thank all you lovely people who offered help and advice when I needed it most. You'll never know how much I appreciated it. And I wish you all strength in your ongoing journey with your loved ones.

But for now, goodnight dad. I will miss you and love you forever and a day. You were my best friend and my world. Sleep tight xx

Gigglemore

Oct 18, 2013
British Isles
So sorry for the loss of your dear father. Wishing you strength as you grieve his loss, you have been so close to him as you cared for him in his time of need. Take care.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm so sorry to hear that you have lost your lovely dad. Please accept my condolences.

I'm sure that he knew how much you did for him. I'm sure also you will eventually have some lovely memories of your times together to look back on.

Wishing you strength for the days and weeks to come.

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
Sincere condolences on the loss of your lovely father, Stresshead.
Your love for him shines through your post; I'm certain sure he knew how much you loved him. Having cared for him so well will be a great comfort to you.
Peace to you both.

fizzie

Jul 20, 2011
So sorry to hear that you Dad has died. I am sure he knew how much you loved him x
Take care of yourself in the coming days, thinking of you xxxxxx

Onlyme

Apr 5, 2010
UK
So sad for you. Your Dad's voice will pop into your head when you least expect it as we carry those we have loved and lost with us all our lives.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joins