Christmas

pins tony

Oct 20, 2014
bristol
Hello to all my friends on TP .i know that Christmas is a hard time for us all.but I would still like to wish you all the best and lets all try to just get through to 2016. All of you take care and thanks for all of you on T P xx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Hello to all my friends on TP .i know that Christmas is a hard time for us all.but I would still like to wish you all the best and lets all try to just get through to 2016. All of you take care and thanks for all of you on T P xx

Thank you for your festive wishes. Wishing you as good a festive season as possible. Take care. x

theunknown

Apr 17, 2015
All the best to you as well Tony, and the same to everybody else on here, as well as all those touched by the horror of mental health problems.

Quilty

Aug 28, 2014
GLASGOW
Wishing you all a peaceful and calm Christmas. I wish you all some moments of happiness no matter how small. When life throws you scraps, make a quilt.

Lots of love
Quilty

Dimelza

May 28, 2013
Wishing everyone a calm and peaceful Christmas. Thanks for the tremendous support and advice xx

pussygalore

Oct 25, 2015
I am new to this forum, this is only my 3rd post but thank you all for your Christmas wishes and of course I too hope that you all have as restful a Christmas as possible. I have found reading all your posts so helpful and encouraging especially when I have had a bad day, to know that I am not the only person having to cope with this terrible illness and to lose the one you love.

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
I can't seem to persuade my OH's daughter that all I want for Christmas is a good night's sleep and a few days of OH in good health and happy. All the presents and tinsel are irrelevant. Though, as OH likes her little presents, a tree and a few carols I have to smile and make the most of it.

Wish all the best that you wish for yourselves and hope you the new year brings more joy than the last.

Quilty

Aug 28, 2014
GLASGOW
We all have to snatch the little moments of happiness that comes our way. Wishing you all moments of joy this christmas.

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
Thank you Tony. I wish you well at Christmas too and may 2016 be good to you. Jan x

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swaugh