Feeling low

SophieAnn

Apr 16, 2015
Burton
Hi everyone I've not posted for a while this may sound a bit odd but can someone reply with their favourite jokes so I can cheer up a bit. Thanks.

Alison N

Jan 3, 2015
Surrey
Hi SophieAnn

I'm sorry you are feeling so low. It just creeps up doesn't it? I can never remember jokes but here is one I heard yesterday.

A man walks into a pub and orders a pint of beer and a packet of helicopter crisps. The man behind the bar said 'we have sold out of helicopter crisps but we have plane'. It will probably make you groan.

I hope someone will be along shortly with more.

SophieAnn

Apr 16, 2015
Burton
Hi SophieAnn

I'm sorry you are feeling so low. It just creeps up doesn't it? I can never remember jokes but here is one I heard yesterday.

A man walks into a pub and orders a pint of beer and a packet of helicopter crisps. The man behind the bar said 'we have sold out of helicopter crisps but we have plane'. It will probably make you groan.

I hope someone will be along shortly with more.

Haha thank you

Suzanna1969

Mar 28, 2015
Essex
I don't know many jokes that are suitable for minors I'm afraid (although realistically you probably know more rude ones than I do!)

But here are a few clean ones...

I never wanted to believe that my Dad was stealing from his job as a road worker.
But when I got home, all the signs were there.

I told my friend that she drew her eyebrows on too high.
She looked surprised.

Doctor: "I am not exactly sure of the cause of your illness. I think it could be due to alcohol."
Patient: "That's ok. I will come back when you are sober."

My mate rang me and asked, "What're you doing at the moment?"
I said, "Probably failing my driving test."

Sorry.......

DomC

Jul 16, 2015
I have just got back from London.
I had an appointment at The Savoy. It looks lovely…all Christmassy.
There is a big chess tournament being held there....
As I was leaving, loads of the competitors were sitting around in the foyer talking about their matches and bragging about their wonderful play.
It was obvious a few of them had had a bit to drink and they started getting louder and louder until finally, the hotel manager got the hump and asked them all to leave.
I suggested to him that instead of kicking them out, he should have just asked them to be less noisy.
He said : "I'm sorry, but if there's one thing I can't stand, it's chess nuts boasting in an open foyer"

Sorry!!

SophieAnn

Apr 16, 2015
Burton
I don't know many jokes that are suitable for minors I'm afraid (although realistically you probably know more rude ones than I do!)

But here are a few clean ones...

I never wanted to believe that my Dad was stealing from his job as a road worker.
But when I got home, all the signs were there.

I told my friend that she drew her eyebrows on too high.
She looked surprised.

Doctor: "I am not exactly sure of the cause of your illness. I think it could be due to alcohol."
Patient: "That's ok. I will come back when you are sober."

My mate rang me and asked, "What're you doing at the moment?"
I said, "Probably failing my driving test."

Sorry.......

Haha I love them might have to use them at some point haha

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

SophieAnn

Apr 16, 2015
Burton
I have just got back from London.
I had an appointment at The Savoy. It looks lovely…all Christmassy.
There is a big chess tournament being held there....
As I was leaving, loads of the competitors were sitting around in the foyer talking about their matches and bragging about their wonderful play.
It was obvious a few of them had had a bit to drink and they started getting louder and louder until finally, the hotel manager got the hump and asked them all to leave.
I suggested to him that instead of kicking them out, he should have just asked them to be less noisy.
He said : "I'm sorry, but if there's one thing I can't stand, it's chess nuts boasting in an open foyer"

Sorry!!

Haha it took me a while to get it haha not gonna lie but I like that!

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point