just nonsence chat nowadays

caring a

Mar 1, 2014
hi all,
havnt been on for a while,hope your all doing ok,,,
just wandered if this is now my norm,,,,,,
mum is now chatting ever more nonsence,,she seems happy and eats and drinks ok as yet ,,but he chat does no longer make any sence,,
shell look at fire and say lovely puppies arnt they,,,or fold her napkin and say,,you can feed these cakes to birds,,,est
i guess i just have to bite my tounge and just aggree but no easy i
ah well carers here soon for toilet break,,so maybe ill get 20 mins chat that makes a bit a sence,,
like some1 said b4,,careing for a/z surrerer can be a lonely one,,specially 24/7

love to you all,,and thanks for listning as always xxx

Sianey

Mar 23, 2015
Yorkshire
Nonsense

hi all,
havnt been on for a while,hope your all doing ok,,,
just wandered if this is now my norm,,,,,,
mum is now chatting ever more nonsence,,she seems happy and eats and drinks ok as yet ,,but he chat does no longer make any sence,,
shell look at fire and say lovely puppies arnt they,,,or fold her napkin and say,,you can feed these cakes to birds,,,est
i guess i just have to bite my tounge and just aggree but no easy i
ah well carers here soon for toilet break,,so maybe ill get 20 mins chat that makes a bit a sence,,
like some1 said b4,,careing for a/z surrerer can be a lonely one,,specially 24/7

love to you all,,and thanks for listning as always xxx

My Mam is the same no conversation of normal kind, I commented on all the blue tits feeding outside but Mam doesn't know what the heck I'm on about. I disappear when she naps and talk to the cleaner and staff:)

They don't seem confused though do they, I just agree or nod my head it's easier.

X

caring a

Mar 1, 2014
hi sainey,,
yes indeed,,mam as yours seems content in there world,,but hell its hard to see gradual lose of all around them,,,,she calls me nana(her mum)many times,,,,and i reply,,she looks face to face at me(her son)and still thinks its her mum answering,,i even thought are your eyes ok,,but i found they were fine when i asked what was outside est,,,
when they were so bright and active,,,to this,,its cruel,,:(,
hope all goes ok with your mam sainey x

Tin

May 18, 2014
UK
Hi, just to add my mum is exactly the same. Lots and lots of words but together they make little sense, today she handed me one of her many folded paper tissues and said it came from Canada. and sometimes when on toilet she says her knickers are too big for the bath.

caring a

Mar 1, 2014
hi tin,,,my god my mum does just the same with tisues,,folds and tucks them every where,,,,,amazaging in a horible way how the brain plays tricks,,,,
Hi, just to add my mum is exactly the same. Lots and lots of words but together they make little sense, today she handed me one of her many folded paper tissues and said it came from Canada. and sometimes when on toilet she says her knickers are too big for the bath.

Tin

May 18, 2014
UK
I find them everywhere, pulled out her thick, winter dressing gown recently, pockets crammed with them and she sometimes tries to cover things and people with them. I leave the sitting room come back and find about four folded and spread on top of her little dog. As long as she has been with me she has done this, last Winter they would always end up on the fire, I think she was trying to keep the fire warm or she just loved the flames and for a time she was putting one between all plates. My sister told me that our grandmother used to wrap individually tea bags in tissue paper, its strange but this is the one obsession that has been constant.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoobix