Have Vascular dementia

granma

Apr 15, 2014
Somerset
I am really unsure what I am doing but I`ll do my best, so here we go. I was diagnosed in June of 2014 with VaD and other (possibly AD) time will tell I guess. I have been trying to get on here ever since but keep doing SOMETHING wrong. Anyway I was given medication which has been helping but not feeling too good at the mo. Am still very positive and happy though. Have a wonderful husband and daughter, son-in-law and grandsons.

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Hi granma

Nope-you are not doing anything wrong. I have just replied to you in the chatroom-but you have answered my question about family and friends. Welcome to TP-we have quite a few members who are suffering from Dementia themselves-they are an inspiration.

Hope you become a regular poster

Take care

Lyn T XX

granma

Apr 15, 2014
Somerset
Thank you Lyn. I will do my best, and will get and give more details as time goes on but for now, enough, I am very tired today and will rest now but do feel very please with myself that I have finally been able to made `contact`!:)
Bye for now granma

Hi granma

Nope-you are not doing anything wrong. I have just replied to you in the chatroom-but you have answered my question about family and friends. Welcome to TP-we have quite a few members who are suffering from Dementia themselves-they are an inspiration.

Hope you become a regular poster

Take care

Lyn T XX

granma

Apr 15, 2014
Somerset
I love Autumn.

I realise now that what I am feeling is going to be the `norm` for a while at least. There is so much beauty out there at the moment, albeit that today it is raining here in `sunny Somerset`. There is so very much to look forward to each day,! granma:)

granma

Apr 15, 2014
Somerset
Is there anyone on Talking Point who, like me, has Vascular Dementia? I would be only too pleased to hear from them. My typing is getting slower and I realise I have to read everything thru twice (just in case of errors). :)

Lindy50

Dec 11, 2013
Cotswolds
Hello granma and welcome to TP :)

Please don't worry too much about errors. It's good to get things right but no-one's going to think badly of you if you don't!! :cool:

I hope someone with vascular dementia will reply to you soon.

And thank you for reminding me to appreciate the good things in each day :)

Lindy xx