Tammatha

Tammatha

Sep 2, 2015
optomistic

Hi Tammatha,

Welcome to Talking Point i find it very helpful on here usually look in everyday.

My husband has Alzheimers he was diagnosed last July and it was quite a shock. I find this site the best one for answering all your worries.

Hi Optomistic thank you for replying to my mail, my husband was diagnosed with mild alzheimers last november after going through cancer treatment. Look forward to hearing from you x

Tammatha

Sep 2, 2015
Izzy

Hello Tammatha and welcome from me too. I'm sorry about your husband's diagnosis but I'm glad you found TP.

My husband was diagnosed with Alzheimer's in 2001 and my mum had Vascular Dementia. I have found the forum helpful on so many occasions and I'm sure you will too. I look forward to seeing you around.

Hello Izzy, thank you for replying to my post, look forward to hearing from you x

Tammatha

Sep 2, 2015
Kevinl

Hi Tammantha, welcome to the club
We're all in the same boat here, I have a wife with az and used to have a mother with az too, any questions just ask away we're all here to help.
K

Thank you so much, i feel i have got friends x

Tammatha

Sep 2, 2015
Optomistic

Hi Optomistic thank you for replying to my mail, my husband was diagnosed with mild alzheimers last november after going through cancer treatment. Look forward to hearing from you x

Hello Optomistic, thank you for answering my post, look forward to having you as a friend x