Do you ever feel perfectly fine?

Tovah

Jul 22, 2015
Hi all:

I have early onset dementia.

Today is my husband's birthday and I have felt really fine. No confusion, able to drive, vocabulary good..... do you find that on some days you feel just like you used to?

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
Hi Tovah,

Yes I do, but am afraid it's short lived in my case.

Glad to read you've had a good day today to share and enjoy your husband's birthday:)

Barry

Oct 14, 2006
Indonesia
Hi Tovah
Yes even after (Ten and a half years) of living with my mixed dementia there can be some days when I feel great maybe not like my old past self but at least better and less confused "BUT" unfortunately as Sue also said days like this are short lived and then Mr Dementia raises its ugly head again:eek::confused:;):D

kazb

Aug 1, 2015
yes

I have just been diagnosed with EO last month, i also feel fine some :mad:
days and think they have the diagnoses wrong, so much so i asked for a second opinion.

Barry

Oct 14, 2006
Indonesia
Hi all:

I have early onset dementia.

Today is my husband's birthday and I have felt really fine. No confusion, able to drive, vocabulary good..... do you find that on some days you feel just like you used to?

I thought I must just reply to this again 'Tovah' as I said in my other replies I've had mixed dementia now for over (Ten and a Half Years) and for the past 3-4 days I've been feeling on top of the world! There is nothing more strange than Dementia:confused:
Best wishes
Barry

Kevinl

Aug 24, 2013
Salford
My wife (she has AZ) had an impressive chat with Kath next door over the fence today, first time in a year or more, it's almost like she was her previous self. I think you just have to enjoy the "magic moments" when they happen.
K

Countryboy

Mar 17, 2005
South West
Yes I feel great after my dementia diagnoses apart from being 16 years older that is and I still drive as well the answer don’t give in my problem is being 72+ its one foot in the grave nowfor me but it will come to us all finally

Countryboy

Mar 17, 2005
South West
Me Again best way to deal with our dementia Have a look on google at :

Monty Pythons vidio " Always Look on the Brightside of Life "

Jaffy

Oct 24, 2013
Ohio USA
I thought I must just reply to this again 'Tovah' as I said in my other replies I've had mixed dementia now for over (Ten and a Half Years) and for the past 3-4 days I've been feeling on top of the world! There is nothing more strange than Dementia:confused:
Best wishes
Barry

Those same days (it seems) I was on top of the world too! It actually felt odd! Wonder what caused it - so we can duplicate it?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jliesman