Dementia Champion Course

catbells

Jun 14, 2010
Cambridgeshire
Hi, I`m about to embark on the Dementia Champions Course and have completed Module 1 via e-learning. I would welcome feedback on the course and how you were able to implement the learning into the community.
Lost Mum 5 months ago. Now feel ready to go into the community to spread awareness. Repaying community/putting something back experience and knowledge hopefully will be able to help someone else dealing with dementia:)
Byee for now
Heather xx

Kjn

Jul 27, 2013
Sorry, I havnt heard of the course but wanted to say good on you and well done on completing module 1.

catbells

Jun 14, 2010
Cambridgeshire
Thank you Kjn.

I couldn`t find the right section to ask this question on TP. There used to be a Training section, but its been removed. So I very much appreciate your reply. I feel it is part of coming to terms and turning a negative into a positive. Dementia Champsion follows on from the Dementia Friends session. Its quite interesting giving an insight as to how it might feel if you had dementia. mWorth investigation Kjn.
Byeeeee for now
Heather

Sorry, I havnt heard of the course but wanted to say good on you and well done on completing module 1.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiabarbour