Just to let you know ..............

tigerqueen

Mar 11, 2014
Essex
Dear Carole
Scarlett has said it so beautifully, but I also wish you and John peace and comfort during your last journey together xxx

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Echoing what everyone has said. Wishing you both peace, calm and tranquility in the coming days. xx

Silver Lining

Nov 20, 2013
Thank You

You are in my heart and prayers. Wishing peace for you and your husband.
God bless.

Thank you everyone, would not be able to do this without our Daughter, Carers may not be available during the day, but to be honest, I think we will be fine on our own.

His electric bed was delivered last night, in the Lounge overlooking the garden, awaiting the District Nurse to deal with mattress, hopefully he will be home today about 2pm.

Carole:)

cragmaid

Oct 18, 2010
North East England
It may sound strange...but try to enjoy this time together. It s a time to remember and to smile. To talk and to sit in silence, together. It will be nice for John to hear the sights and sounds of home, and for you....a chance to say goodbye when the time comes.
Take advantage of any and all help offered. Do not try to do everything yourself.
Thinking of you and propping you up in my thoughts.x.x.

Silver Lining

Nov 20, 2013
Would you believe it ......

It may sound strange...but try to enjoy this time together. It s a time to remember and to smile. To talk and to sit in silence, together. It will be nice for John to hear the sights and sounds of home, and for you....a chance to say goodbye when the time comes.
Take advantage of any and all help offered. Do not try to do everything yourself.
Thinking of you and propping you up in my thoughts.x.x.

Dodgy mattress for his bed has stopped John from coming home today, still waiting for replacement, our Daughter is with John at the hospital and staying the night, not enough time to be wasted.

Hope fully tomorrow .........., if not I shall insist he c:mad::mad:comes home to our bed !!!!

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
Dodgy mattress for his bed has stopped John from coming home today, still waiting for replacement, our Daughter is with John at the hospital and staying the night, not enough time to be wasted.

Hope fully tomorrow .........., if not I shall insist he c:mad::mad:comes home to our bed !!!!

Good to hear you still have you fighting spirit SL! Your daughter is an angel. May she able to look back, in peace, on these times she cherished with her darling Dad. We're all hugging you tightly xxx

Jinx

Mar 13, 2014
Pontypool
Hope everything gets sorted a.s.a.p. Thinking about you all. xxx

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

Gigglemore

Oct 18, 2013
British Isles
So sorry to read that problem with the mattress stopped John's transfer today - the situation is stressful enough for you and your family without such issues.

Hoping he is soon in the peaceful surroundings of his own home. Wishing you the strength to support each other at this difficult and emotional time.

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Thinking about you all SL and hoping your John will be home today in peaceful surroundings . Sending love and strength xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Silver Lining

Nov 20, 2013
Thinking about you all SL and hoping your John will be home today in peaceful surroundings . Sending love and strength xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

John is home since yesterday, all care services coming in, in and out of sleep.

We are very privileged to be caring for John - SL XX

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dorarosa