Good night, sweetheart, sleep tight

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
O Spamar, I am so very, very sorry.
It is good to know that your husband's passing was peaceful but it is so dreadfully sad.
Even if he was very unwell, I know it must still be a terrible shock.
A lot of adjustment for you in the days ahead and I send you all my sympathy and understanding. love xxx

Roses40

Jan 25, 2015
manchester
Spamar
You have been a part of my life this year via TP I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing please continue to do so if that is not too much to ask. My sincere condolences, love Rose x

Spamar

Oct 5, 2013
Suffolk
Good morning!
A heartfelt thank you for all your condolences. It helps, it really helps. You wouldn't believe how much. It even had stepdau in tears, though we more do that at the drop of a hat. We went to clear his room, she put brylcreem in washbag, tears. I dropped his belt, tears. On the phone to one son, saying we had arranged for OHs pipe to go in his pocket, son broke down, wife had to take the phone. Unfortunately, he's on holiday, but coming home today. Though we all felt that he should be told before he came home!

You will be pleased to know that I managed to have 6 hours unbroken sleep last night plus time in front of TV! Certainly don't feel at my brightest and best! Brain turned to mush, can't multitask!

Today, into local town to sort some things, tomorrow, register death, Friday see minister!

Thank you TP, for just being TP and doing one of the things TP does best.

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
It's good to hear from you Spamar. Glad you had help with clearing your OH's room-a horrible task so it's no wonder there were tears. I'm glad you managed some sleep last night. We are all thinking of you

Much love

Lyn T XX

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Your post brings back recent memories Spamar. You are on auto pilot for the moment, doing what you need to do. It`s good to keep busy and it`s good to cry.

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
So long as you are managing to get some sleep, eat and have your choice of fluids that's good. Crying too.

Squishy hugs to you Spamar and your family xxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point